Here’s a few things you should know before you order beer for pickup or shipment
- First and foremost, you must be 21 years old or older to place a beer order.
- Whether you pick-up your beer or have it shipped, be ready to show your ID so we’re sure we’re giving this sweet nectar to the right person.
- If you plan on stopping by the brewery to get your beer, choose the “Pick-Up” option on the next page and all the available beers will be displayed. Each beer will display the packaging that is available for purchase, 4-packs, 32 oz crowlers, and/or cases.
- The Tasting Room is currently open for Pick-ups from 3PM-7PM everyday of the week.
- Once at the brewery, you can come in to get your prepared order or you can give the tasting room a ring (209-834-8664) and one of our amazing bartenders will run it out to you.
- If you live in California, but can’t make it to the brewery, you’re in luck. We’ve partnered with a California shipper to get your beer to you anywhere in California overnight in our special “keep it cool” packaging.
- Simply choose the “Delivery” option on the next page, enter your address and the beers available for shipping will appear in the menu.
- Because our packaging is designed to hug your beer and keep it safe during its journey, we only ship full cases of beer (6 x 4-packs of 16 oz cans). The $25 shipping fee covers up to a 2 case order(that’s 56 lbs of joy). To order more cases, a separate order and $25 shipping fee for each 2 case increment is required.
- We want you to be sipping suds by the weekend, but need a little help. We need your ORDER BY 3PM ON THURSDAY!
- Expect your little bundle to be DELIVERED FRIDAY between 9am and 6pm. Most have happened before noon, but as with most deliveries, there is an element of surprise!